After, I inform you all about Summer in Korea and Japan, now I have another info about summer. Yeay~ Wanna feel hot summer this year? So, if you are football freak? #eh I mean England duh~ You can join this summer. So, let’s check this out. 😀
In support of the international youth charter and youth empowerment, London School of Business and Finance (LSBF) present “London Summer School”
Since the international youth charter defined youth empowerment as building knowledge and education through awareness raising, capacity and skills building, empowerment now requires both immediate and international platforms of learning and means of enhancing accessibility to various opportunities that can help shape the future of youths.
Thus you’re invited to London this summer, for the opportunity to build skills in your line of discipline within an international context, interact with youths from different parts of the world, learn about several international youths networks, have the opportunity to understand the role of youths in international and community development and be part of summer fun in London!
How can I be part of this?
- You need to be an undergraduate in any university in the world
- Have look at the brochure and search for your programme of interests (find attached)
- Fill in the application form to the best of your knowledge (please contact us if you have questions)
Then you’re good to go; but hush!
As indicated in the application form, the accompanied documents are:
- An International English language certificate*
- A copy of your passport and all previous UK visas (where applicable)
- Recent passport-sized colour photograph (jpeg, 150*150 pixels)
- Letter from your University confirming you are a current undergraduate student or other form of evidence such as copy of your student ID card.
*Kindly note that if an International English language certificate is not available, an indication that the students have studied/ are able to study in English will be required.
If the student doesn’t have any official document proving his/her English language skills but the level of their English is strong, they may be asked to pass from an internal Test of English (over the phone).
Do pass this on to your friend, colleagues and students; the more we are the merrier.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact us, looking forward to seeing you in London this summer.
For form, you can download it HERE
For further information about this program, please click HERE